Sat, 22 July|
Avalon Yoga Cooperative
SHAMANIC SOUND HEALING EXPERIENCE
With music healers Allahna Jaylah and Scott Romain. Wide array of healing instruments. Be guided on a blissful inner journey through movement, breath, meditation, and Sacred sounds. Connect with your Spirit & intuition & feel Amazing and clear. Read more about the science and what to expect.
Time & Location
22 July, 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Avalon Yoga Cooperative, Level 1, 55 Avalon Parade, Avalon 2107, Australia
About the event
This soulful sound ceremony is the supercharge you need to invigorate your energy, balance your chakras and connect right back to the core of who you are. Especially if you’re feeling a little tired, flat, stuck or rundown, but also if you just want to lavishly pamper yourself.
- Bring balance to your organs, glands, meridians and chakras increasing your body's ability to heal.
- Feel more centred, and more yourself.
- Change your brain chemistry: Release stress hormones from your body and increase the feel good hormones.
- Feel grounded in your body increasing mental and emotional clarity and focus.
- Come underneath the busy mind and learn to self regulate body, emotions and thoughts.
- Feel more inner peace and joyfulness.
- Soothe adrenal fatigue.
- Connect deeper to your intuitive voice and heart wisdom.
Gather together with like minded souls to connect deeply with yourself and co-create beautiful collective energy in the room. Through the power of sound science, breath work, visualisation and playful movement we will learn to sooth our nervous system and uplift our spirit so our body can function more effectively, self regulate and maintain harmony in our daily life.
We will begin with a smoke cleansing to clear the energies around us, smooth our auric field and invoke sacred energies into the room. Allahna will guide you on a sensual journey deep inside of you through the soundscapes created by Native American Flute, hand-pan, crystal bowls, Tibetan bowls, chimes, drums and other specialist healing instruments. This will be a delicious and empowering ceremonial experience.
We will share a sip of tea to finish.
+$1.05 service fee
+$1.05 service fee0